We want to share with you some information and tips on how to make your online job search can be a safe experience. Beware of job advertisements that were deceptive. These ads occasionally appear on job sites, entered by people who are not honest with the aim to make money quickly from job seekers who are inexperienced. In Directgov jobs, we always strive to maintain security.
You should beware of job advertisements that:
– Ask money to you before provide training or processing your application
– Invite you to interview, which then turned into a multi-level marketing or pyramid sales schemes
– Abusing your resume information to sell a product (such as insurance, etc.) or make offers that are not related to vacancies advertised
– Generally not true, dubious or misleading (eg job title, job description or explanation of Companies confusing/misleading)
– Using the web-based email with a public address, not an email address belonging to the company.